Thursday, February 20, 2014

February Flies By

Holey Moley! I can't believe that it is already February 20th! February has a habit of flying by!

I hope that everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day! Mine was rather special. I woke up extra early to make breakfast for my husband before he headed into work, made him a delicious lunch, and a love-themed mixed-CD for him to enjoy listening to on his way to and from work. When he got home we  exchanged gifts. That evening we ate delicious food at a nearby speakeasy where a singer performed Sinatra, and I was even given a chocolate strawberry as a Valentine's Day treat! Overall it was a fantastic day! Zooey of course was a cutie-pie, but she is a cutie-pie every day!

What did you do special for this Valentine's Day? :)

Happy Valentine's Day <3MiddleCoastMommy



No comments:

Post a Comment