Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New(ish) Shoes!

Vegan Keen Shoes
A couple weeks ago I realized that the shoes I typically wear with dresses and skirts that I can walk miles in had seen their last day. So I searched and searched and came across a pair of Keen shoes on ebay that were simply adorable. The owner of the shoes claimed to have worn them only once, and the pictures looked legit so I jumped in and bought them. A couple days later my feet met the new(ish) shoes and couldn't be happier!

And why did I share this? Well, I think reusing clothes, shoes, bags, etc. can be fantastic. Not only can you find unique items, but also it cuts back on things ending up in landfills. Check out resale shops, thrift stores, garage sales, etc. There's a lucky item just waiting for you to take it home! ;)

<3MiddleCoastMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment