Thursday, November 20, 2014

Holiday Season at MiddleCoast

MiddleCoast has welcomed the cheery holiday season with some new additions of bracelets, holiday cards, and necklaces. And to wish everyone a merry Christmas season every item is holiday wrapped with free shipping in the U.S.

Amazonite Necklace
So far my new items include bezeled amazonite and freshwater pearls.

For the past couple years I have been a fan of amazonite stones with its beautiful and soft light blue
quality that actually represents strength and courage! I recently created a lovely amazonite necklace with amazonite beads that I think looks perfect for a dressy or party occasion.

One of my other favorites as you can guess are pearls. So I created a few different size multi-colored pearl necklaces and bracelets. They are more of a romantic minimalist approach to pearls rather than the typical
Pearl Necklace
strand of pearls. I think the pearl's end up being more of a dainty highlight.

I will keep adding to my MiddleCoast shop during the holiday season, and am hoping it treats me well! :)

xoxo, MiddleCoastMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment