Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Birthday Surprise!

                                                                            Hello!


It's been a while, but I have a Birthday (yes, it's my birthday today, my 30th in fact) surprise for you, and that is I am creating my very own website!

My soon-to-be website is still in the works so if you'd like to see its work-in-progress check it out here!

It will have 4 categories: Health + Fitness, Food, Home Life, and DIY + Crafts (and of course a link to my Etsy shop, MiddleCoast).

My goal is to have the site officially up and running by next Monday, September 14, because... drum roll here... I'm starting Whole30 on the 14th! So I'm planning on documenting plenty, especially since the Whole30 program involves a lot of food prep and making which may deter plenty of people away from it, but I'm here to show that a Mom of two kids (young ones I might add) can make/cook 3 meals and a snack a day. I'm sure I'll have a wicked sugar headache, but I'm looking forward to kicking my sugar addiction to the curb while feeding my body wonderous whole foods.

Can't wait for my livemiddlecoast new life adventure! :)

XOXO, MiddleCoastMommy


No comments:

Post a Comment