Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MiddleCoast

My Logo!
For years I have been told that I should sell jewelry that I made. It may have started off as hemp designs, but later led to nature gemstone jewelry. With much research, reading quite a variety of Etsy, selling crafts online, running a small business, Moms working from home, laws, branding, marketing, and even taxes books and articles; I have determined that I will indeed sell my arts, crafts, and jewelry online through Etsy.

I have always been a creative and artsy person who loves the therapeutic process of making art. However, I never enjoyed it unless I was making it with a purpose, such as for a class or as a gift. So I thought selling my work online would be the perfect creative outlet.

MiddleCoast Sneak Peak
Right now I'm in the process of creating products, setting up my Etsy shop, and doing all those other lovely details. For now though I will update you via here at MiddleCoastMommy, through Twitter, and Pinterest.

xoxo, MiddleCoastMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment