Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve!

So the New Year is quickly approaching. 2014 sped by with major highlights like watching Zooey grow from a 1 year old to a 2 year old, David graduating with his masters and starting his doctorate, being part of an engagement scheme (heehee), chopping my hair off only to grow it back out, running my first 10k trail run, opening up my Etsy shop MiddleCoast, getting pregnant with my 2nd, and I'm sure much much more!

I'm not sure what 2015 will have in store for me, but I can tell you this: we are welcoming a baby girl OR baby boy in April, I'm turning 30, and am going to be in a wedding (as a bridesmaid) next October. Some other things that may or may not happen is running a 15k or half marathon, reorganizing the house like mad, continuing to eat even healthier, add to my home gym, and dedicate more time to my Etsy shop and MiddleCoastMommy.

So welcome 2015, it'll be a great year, and so Happy New Year to you all!

XOXO, MiddleCoastMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment