Thursday, January 1, 2015

Third Trimester

The New Year rings in the beginning of my third trimester. It's hard to believe that just a few days ago I was in my second, and a few months ago that I was in my first. So what does my third trimester have in store?

Well for one, next week I have my glucose screening test (which involves a sugary drink that makes your tummy ache like you were a kid who ate all the Halloween candy). Other doctor visits I imagine go from the monthly check up to twice a month to weekly along with more pokes and prods. Beside doctors visits, hospital bag packing, and setting up space for baby and reintroducing those adorable newborn outfits, I think some pampering is in order. I had hopes of a second babymoon, but considering my husbands doctorate program was moved ahead I'm most likely going to have to sacrifice that special and relaxing weekend. So, perhaps I'll take it in my own hands and while he's being a good student I'll be good to myself.
xo, middlecoastmommy

No comments:

Post a Comment