Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Summer "Holiday"

As I'm sitting here this morning, sipping black coffee before the kiddos wake up, I hear quiet. I hear the crickets outside. David's first day back to teaching is today and thus begins my school year of solo parenting days. It was wonderful to have him home during the summer. But alas it comes to an end.

A lot of changes happen around fall, whether it's nature or whether it's our lives. One major change in our life is that we are set to move next Friday. Don't worry I'll still be around and have plans of plenty humorous posts involving the process of moving, and I even have bigger plans that I hope to share with you all soon (and no not a third baby-yet-maybe-naw)!

So keep an eye out and I'll fill your lives with some upcoming MiddleCoastMommy humor!

XOXO, MiddleCoastMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment