Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Bride But Never A Bridesmaid

Sure you could say that being a junior bridesmaid when you're 8 years old counts, but for this blog's sake I say it doesn't fully count.

 In July my brother-in-law, Dustin, proposed to his girlfriend, Mandi, and she said YES! Not too long after, my husband, David, was asked to be the best man, my daughter, Zooey, to be the flower girl, and me a bridesmaid! I'm very excited to be part of their special day next fall (2015)! Never in my life have I been asked to be a bridesmaid (as an adult). Most of my friends are either boys or independent girls who just haven't "settled down" yet.

In the mean time, I decided that I have some hair growing to do! At the beginning of July I chopped my hair off into a pixie, and recently got a hair trim. Even though I've had many compliments on my hair, I am going to try my hardest to grow it out (so I can at least have some sort of fun style for the wedding)! I was inspired by this blogger "Maybe Matilda" for growing out a pixie in a year. Take a peak and enjoy!

xoxo, MiddleCoastKatie

No comments:

Post a Comment