Friday, September 19, 2014

Perfect Autumn Cookies

Pumpkin Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
In a couple days it will be the first day of Autumn, and to celebrate I decided to make some delicious fall cookies from scratch. Cookies you say? What kind you say? Well, I'll tell you... They are the most delicious pumpkin, oatmeal, cranberry, chocolate chip cookies I have ever had, and I think they are the perfect fall treat!

I found the recipe while I was browsing pinterest (my pinterest page), and made them literally a couple days after (that's how good they looked).

Since they are from scratch there is a bit of creating the cookies, but once they hit that oven, in no time you have delicious cookies. If you end up making them let me know how you enjoy them! ;)

XOXO, MiddleCoast

No comments:

Post a Comment