Monday, March 2, 2015

What I Ate Monday #6

Overall I think I ate rather healthy today although my mind kept screaming CHOCOLATE at me! I suppose it's a good thing we don't have any at home, because I would probably gain 5 pounds between today and my Friday OB/GYN check up if it was readily available. ;)

Breakfast:
-Oatmeal and strawberries
-Water with lime
-Coffee with cinnamon

Lunch:
-Salad (Turkey, walnuts, tomato, cucumber, Amy's raspberry dressing)
-Bread with organic coconut butter
-Water with lime

Snack:
-One orange
Healthy Baked Salmon and Steamed Vegetables
-Handful of pretzels
-Peanut butter

*Dinner:
-Steamed vegetables
-Baked Salmon
1. Thaw salmon
2. Season salmon with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper and drizzle with lemon      
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins (lightly wrapped in tin foil)

Yummy yummy!

Xoxo, MiddleCoastMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment