Monday, March 30, 2015

What I Ate Monday #9

You're in luck today, because you get to witness that I actually am human and eat out!

Breakfast:
-Banana
-Protein Granola Bar
-Espresso (remember 200mg of caffeine or less is ok during pregnancy)
-Water

Vegan Wrap
*Lunch:
-Cantelope
-Vegan wrap: Sun dried tomato wrap with honey dijon dressing, tomato, cucumber, and bell pepper (wrapped in foil to help it stay together)
-Water

Snack:
-Handful of dark chocolate nonpareils candy (from a local-yummy-candy shop)
-Water

Dinner (Carry out Mexican-justifies that I'm a pregnant human being. At least I went for a long walk before hand!):
-Tortilla Chips with salsa and guacamole
-Vegan Burrito (tortilla, black beans, fajita veggies, tomato and corn salsa, avocado, and lettuce)
-Lots of water!

Can't wait for more nonpareils! My favorite! Yum!

XOXO, MiddleCoastMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment