Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cute DIY Makeup Organizer

For the longest time I stored all of my makeup including my brushes in a cute cosmetic bag that I kept in my vanity. Eventually that cute bag became very loved-Velveteen Rabbit loved. So I thought instead of replacing it with another bag I would create a cute organizer. So here is a short tutorial on creating one of your own!
Cute DIY Makeup Organizer

Cute DIY Makeup Organizer

Before
Supplies: Plastic silverware organizer (I picked mine up for about $5 at Target), paint (I used a light
pink pearl paint from Martha Stewart), paintbrush, and either gold paint or a gold sharpie (I used a sharpie).

Instructions:
1. Draw or paint circles on base of plastic organizer with gold color.
2. Paint inside edges and top of plastic organizer.
3. Allow to dry. Apply one to two more coats.
After
4. Finish drying, organize your makeup into compartments, put away, use and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment