Monday, February 16, 2015

What I Ate Monday #4

The other week I realized I should create a new blog called "Pregcipes" because being pregnant you crave weird food combinations. So even though I think that my food is delicious hopefully you all think it makes sense, because I just thought what if all of this is just really weird... Oh well, enjoy! :)

Baked Chicken Salad
Breakfast:
-Coffee and Water
-1/2 cup of homemade oatmeal with 1/2 cup almond milk, dash of cinnamon, and 1/2 cup of freshly cut strawberries

Lunch:
-Water
-Whole Wheat Bread with Organic Coconut Oil Spread (a margarine/butter substitute)
*Chicken Salad
-Baked Chicken Breast (spritzed with olive oil and dashed with Cajun seasoning)
-Salad Greens
-Red Onion
-Tomato
-Cucumber
-One Hard boiled Egg
- Three Pepperoncini peppers
-Drizzled with honey Dijon dressing

Snack:
-1/2 slice of chocolate chip banana bread

Dinner:
-Lasagna (yes, we sure do still have leftovers from Valentine's Day! It's made with plenty of vegetables, extra lean ground turkey, and my slice is always "cheeseless")

Dessert:
-Two chocolates

Happy Eating!

XOXO, MiddleCoastMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment