Friday, January 2, 2015

Best Homekeeping Handbook

Every once in a while I've checked out a home keeping book from the library, but I must say that I finally found my favorite! Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook: The Essential Guide to Caring for Everything in Your Home is a fantastic guidebook that I highly recommend to have in your home!

Even though it was published in 2006, it should hold the test of time. One of my favorite things about the book is that it breaks down the areas of the house and thoroughly explains how to take care of rooms, various items, and even gives suggestions/explanations of items to have.

If you grew up like me where Home Ec was never a requirement and cereal/frozen meals were the meal to "serve," this book should be drool-worthy. It answers practically every question you have and most likely will have in the future. Get it new or used, this is an "essential" for your household bookshelf!

xoxo, MiddleCoastMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment