Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Love Valentine's Day Wreath Tutorial

Handmade Love Valentine's Day Wreath
Since I've been so longing for an end to this winter I decided to update our wintery wreath for a festive Valentine's Day one! However, I must admit that I love my wreath too much for it to brave the elements outside so I have it beautifully displaying on our fireplace, and I personally have plans to make another similar wreath to have outside our front door.

So how was I wreath-inspired you ask? Well, I am not ashamed to admit that I am a big fan of Pinterest. You can find me on Pinterest here. While I was browsing wreath ideas I came across Sweetheart Valentine's Day Wreath by blogger Flamingo Toes. If you aren't familiar with Flamingo Toes please do become familiar! If you enjoy crafting like me, you most likely will be endlessly inspired.

I must admit that I did follow Flamingo Toes Sweetheart Valentine's Day Wreath tutorial to create mine, so I cannot take full credit for its creation. The only major difference between my wreath and hers is that I embroidered the word "LOVE" instead of "Sweet." If you're interested in making this wreath or one inspired by this feel free to use your own word too. Flamingo Toes also has a variety of tutorials on flower making which also can add in making your wreath look one of a kind!

Overall, I'd say the Love Valentine's Day Wreath was enjoyable to create. It was not necessarily hard, but there were plenty of minor steps so to some it may feel tedious but the end result is worth the time spent!

Let me know if you make this wreath, a similar wreath, or another craft inspired by the blog.

Happy Crafting!

XOXO,
MiddleCoastMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment