Monday, January 26, 2015

What I Ate Monday

Alright! It's week 2 already for "What I Ate Monday!" Each week I'll feature one dish while listing out what I had for the rest of the day. Hope you enjoy!

Healthy Old Fashioned Oatmeal with Strawberries
Breakfast:

Healthy Oatmeal (*Featured Dish)
-1/2 cup old fashioned oats mixed with 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze Milk heated for 2 minutes in the microwave
-Couple dashes of cinnamon (one of my favorite spices)
-1/4 cup freshly cut strawberries
-Water to drink

This simple, healthy dish doesn't need a spoon of sugar! The Almond Milk gives it some sweetness, cinnamon added flavor, and the strawberries an extra kick.

Lunch:
-Small Aztec Mocha with Almond Milk (my FAVORITE coffee drink! and yes, pregnant women are allowed 200 mg of caffeine max so i'm ok)
-Turkey Salad with hard boiled egg, cherry tomato, onion, pepper, and honey dijon dressing
-Water to drink

(Sweet) Snack:
-Handful of semi-sweet chocolate morsels (can't resist that chocolate)
-Water to drink

Dinner:
-Potato and green beans with baked chicken
-And more water to drink!

Happy Monday!

xoxo,
MiddleCoastMommy


No comments:

Post a Comment